Subject: RIPUL - August 12th

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:10:48 EDT

People:

Congratulations to Sky for winning the 2003 summer league championship with a 
15-12 victory over Green.  Sky played their best disc all summer and was able 
to roll convincingly through its side of the bracket with 13-9 victorys over 
Craisin and Orange and 13-7 over White.  Green seemed to have more trouble on 
its side of the pool and had some injuries so by second half Green's legs were 
running on fumes.  Sky got strong efforts from everybody with a special 
mention to eric mcandrew for getting like 3 sick layout D's.  Sky took half at 8-6 
and was up 14-10 when Green scored a couple but a sweet put by Toohey to Eric 
capped what was a real fun day hopefully for everybody.  I hope everbody had a 
great time this summer.   

After the game was the award ceremony where Maureen McCarthy of Orange won 
female most improved, James Coburn of Green won male most improved, Tanja 
Gronholm of Naked won the female Toby, and Jeff Petros of Green won the male Toby.  
Congratulations guys.

As for disc, we are playing on the baseball diamond every Monday and 
Wednesday strating TOMORROW AUGUST 13TH through September 29th, except September 15th. 
 Cost will be $5/session or $25 for all the sessions which total 13.  Please 
bring cash or check to the fields.  All are welcome.

matty