Subject: game report

From: "Andre Beskrowni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:18:43 -0400

Gold 17, Denim 13

It was finally nice and warm, but both teams were missing some key personell
which didn't really help with all the long points that were played.  The 
action often alternated between kinda sloppy and kinda brilliant, and 
attracted many mosquitos as spectators.

Gold jumped out to any early lead, but had trouble closing things out all 
game.  Denim scored multiple times with the score 8-3 and 15-10 right when 
it seemed like gold was rolling.  The score was 9-5 at half.

Great ups on denim from Ethan and Larry --- both used their jumping ability 
to score over gold defenders in a humbling fashion.  Good handling from the 
Denim women too.  Gold also got good participation from their women as I 
think all of them scored at least once.

Ther were lots of turnovers in the second half from both teams, but both 
kept playing hard through some long points.  The star of the final point was 
Ryan Mrrrrrrrchk who had a got fully extended for a layout d and then later 
in the series threw the game winning pass on sweet outside-in forehand down 
the line.

_________________________________________________________________
Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online  
http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963