Subject: RIPIL - July 31st

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:39:58 EDT

1) Next week is the last week of play.  Playoffs will be next Saturday August 
9th.  Prepare to be there all day.  More details will be sent out next 
Thursday.

2) I have not received scores or game reports for most of the games this 
week.  Please forward to [email-masked]

3) Games next week:

August 4
<A HREF="http://www.cs.brown.edu/~lsh/ripul/teams.html#t4">Sky (4)</A> vs <A HREF="http://www.cs.brown.edu/~lsh/ripul/teams.html#t3">Denim (3)</A> (main soccer field next to road) 
<A HREF="http://www.cs.brown.edu/~lsh/ripul/teams.html#t1">Green (1)</A> vs <A HREF="http://www.cs.brown.edu/~lsh/ripul/teams.html#t7">Natural (7)</A> (main soccer field next to woods) 
<A HREF="http://www.cs.brown.edu/~lsh/ripul/teams.html#t5">Maroon (5)</A> vs <A HREF="http://www.cs.brown.edu/~lsh/ripul/teams.html#t8">Orange (8)</A> (baseball diamond next to road) 
<A HREF="http://www.cs.brown.edu/~lsh/ripul/teams.html#t6">Black (6)</A> vs <A HREF="http://www.cs.brown.edu/~lsh/ripul/teams.html#t2">Gold (2)</A> (baseball diamond next to woods) 
August 6
<A HREF="http://www.cs.brown.edu/~lsh/ripul/teams.html#t8">Orange (8)</A> vs <A HREF="http://www.cs.brown.edu/~lsh/ripul/teams.html#t4">Sky (4)</A> (baseball diamond next to road) 
<A HREF="http://www.cs.brown.edu/~lsh/ripul/teams.html#t1">Green (1)</A> vs <A HREF="http://www.cs.brown.edu/~lsh/ripul/teams.html#t2">Gold (2)</A> (main soccer field next to road) 
<A HREF="http://www.cs.brown.edu/~lsh/ripul/teams.html#t7">Natural (7)</A> vs <A HREF="http://www.cs.brown.edu/~lsh/ripul/teams.html#t6">Black (6)</A> (main soccer field next to woods) 
<A HREF="http://www.cs.brown.edu/~lsh/ripul/teams.html#t5">Maroon (5)</A> vs <A HREF="http://www.cs.brown.edu/~lsh/ripul/teams.html#t3">Denim (3)</A> (baseball diamond next to woods) 

MONDAY GAMES

Gold 17 Orange 9

Craisin 17  Black 7

WEDNESDAY GAMES

Sky 17 Naked 11

Gold 17  Craisin 14