Subject: RIPUL - August 7th

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:27:17 EDT

People:

The regular season is over and congratulations goes to Gold for winning the 
regular season title with a 13-3 record.  However, key losses for Saturday lend 
hope for the rest of the teams that they can win 4 games on Saturday and 
claim the championship.  Crasin has been strong all year but has like no women.  
Sky is so up and down it is difficult to determine which Sky team will show up. 
 Green and Denim both started slowly but have been coming on strong lately.  
Orange and White have lots of young legs but will their lack of experience 
ultimately hurt them?  And Black, well does it really matter what your regular 
season record is, you still have as good a chance as everybody else.

I will have some fruit to distribute but plan to bring whatever else you need 
to get you through the day.  I will have the 10 gallon igloo containers out 
there so just bring water bottles to fill up.  

During finals, we will serve dinner.  I am planning on getting a bunch of 
pizzas again, plus pasta sald, regular salad, and fruit salad.  If you feel like 
making something for everybody to share like we did last year, please feel 
free to do so.  

Finals will be held up on the baseball diamond and we will have an award 
ceremony after finals. Trophys will be given to the championship team, plus there 
will be trophys for the best male and female player, and most improved male 
and female player.  Please plan to stay until the end.  There will hopefully be 
a contingent meeting after at the B & B.

Here are the pools:

Pool A: Gold, Green, Denim, Black

Pool B: Craisin, Sky, Naked, Orange

1st Round: 10:00 A.M.
games straight to 13, no win by 2, 1 timeout/half + a floater

Craisin v. Naked - soccer field next to woods
Sky v. Orange - soccer field next to road
Gold v. Denim - baseball diamond next to woods
Green v. Black - baseball diamond next to road

2nd Round: 12:00 P.M.

Craisin v. Orange - soccer field next to woods
Sky v. Naked - soccer field next to road
Gold v. Black - baseball diamond next to woods
Green v. Denim - baseball diamond next to road

3rd Round: 2:00 P.M.

Craisin v. Sky - soccer field next to woods
Orange v. Naked - soccer field next to road
Gold v. Green - baseball diamond next to woods
Black v. Denim - baseball diamond next to road

FINALS: 4:00 P.M.

BASEBALL DIAMOND FIELD - game to 15, 2 timeouts/half