- Vaccination is required, and you will need to provide proof of vaccination or medical exemption during signups.
- If you feel sick or symptomatic, DO NOT play or show up at the fields. Get tested.
- Masks are not required.
- Social distance in huddles and on sideline.
- Spectators should social distance from the players.
If you test positive for COVID:
- Let your captains know ASAP. Your captain will notify your team, and depending on circumstances, may also notify recent opponents.
- DO NOT play or show up at the fields until you have no symptoms AND you have a negative test (rapid results are fine).
See also: RIPUL League Rules